Raleigh continues be a highly sought after location. Our area is growing in all directions.
- 11,000: The estimated population of downtown Raleigh and surrounding neighborhoods in 2019.
- 53 percent: Downtown’s population increase since 2000.
- $700 million: The value of planned development and public projects in downtown. Compare that to an estimated $2.5 billion over the last decade.
- 4.1 percent: The projected annual increase in median household income downtown for 2014-2019, compared to 2.7 percent statewide.
- About 55 percent: The share government makes up of downtown employment, followed by finance and insurance at 10 percent and tech at about 8 percent.
- Raleigh will continue to undo its one-way street system. Lenoir and South streets are being converted now, and the city will consider changing Jones and Lane streets.
- A dozen residential projects will add 1,840 new apartments and town homes in 2017.
Moving to the Raleigh area this year? Give us a call. Free, no obligation, help. 919-469-6530